or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › George W Bush: A Forum Salutes You.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

George W Bush: A Forum Salutes You. - Page 2

post #41 of 89
I think we should make a montage of internet pics of him

I'll Start

post #42 of 89
Yeah, but you say that about everything.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #43 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

I think we should make a montage of internet pics of him

I'll Start

Let's stop*. I will if you will.

The sound of the whole forum spitting coffee on their keyboards...


* the Bush pics. I don't want to see his face again. Unless it's in the Hague for war crimes.
post #44 of 89
Concerns as Wave of Obama Related Health Issues Strike the Capital and California

Washington - AP

Stepping into history, Barack Hussein Obama grasped the reins of power as America's first black president on Tuesday, declaring the nation must choose "hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord" to overcome the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

In frigid temperatures, an exuberant crowd of more than a million packed the National Mall and parade route to celebrate Obama's inauguration in a high-noon ceremony. Waving and cheering in jubilation, they stretched from the inaugural platform at the U.S. Capitol toward the Lincoln Memorial in the distance.

Overcome with emotion, Senator Kennedy was hit by a seizure, possibly related to the incredible significance of the day and also as a side affect of the cancer for which he is being treated. Fellow Senator Byrd, overcome with emotion at seeing his good friend in such a state needed assistance as well.

Finally, out in California frequent Appleinsider Poster "Trumptman", when hearing that another AI Poster, "Artman" wanted both himself and others to stop posting pictures on a topic, passed out from disbelief, hitting his head on the corner of a desk.

While being carted away in a wheelchair, AI posters "Franksargent" and "Jimmac" being of advanced years and with failing eyesight, mistook him for Dick Cheney.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #45 of 89
post #46 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post


Dont laught at him TWICE for fucks sake, you'll only encourage him...
post #47 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Concerns as Wave of Obama Related Health Issues Strike the Capital and California

Washington - AP

Stepping into history, Barack Hussein Obama grasped the reins of power as America's first black president on Tuesday, declaring the nation must choose "hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord" to overcome the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

In frigid temperatures, an exuberant crowd of more than a million packed the National Mall and parade route to celebrate Obama's inauguration in a high-noon ceremony. Waving and cheering in jubilation, they stretched from the inaugural platform at the U.S. Capitol toward the Lincoln Memorial in the distance.

Overcome with emotion, Senator Kennedy was hit by a seizure, possibly related to the incredible significance of the day and also as a side affect of the cancer for which he is being treated. Fellow Senator Byrd, overcome with emotion at seeing his good friend in such a state needed assistance as well.

Finally, out in California frequent Appleinsider Poster "Trumptman", when hearing that another AI Poster, "Artman" wanted both himself and others to stop posting pictures on a topic, passed out from disbelief, hitting his head on the corner of a desk.

While being carted away in a wheelchair, AI posters "Franksargent" and "Jimmac" being of advanced years and with failing eyesight, mistook him for Dick Cheney.

Actually, for a moment there, I even felt sorry for Dubya.

Seriously.
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
post #48 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

Actually, for a moment there, I even felt sorry for Dubya.

Seriously.

From what I saw at Andrews, he was relieved as hell to get get out of town.
post #49 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by screener View Post

From what I saw at Andrews, he was relieved as hell to get get out of town.

I bet he was worried about 4 million shoes in parabolic flight.
post #50 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Concerns as Wave of Obama Related Health Issues Strike the Capital and California

Washington - AP

Stepping into history, Barack Hussein Obama grasped the reins of power as America's first black president on Tuesday, declaring the nation must choose "hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord" to overcome the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

In frigid temperatures, an exuberant crowd of more than a million packed the National Mall and parade route to celebrate Obama's inauguration in a high-noon ceremony. Waving and cheering in jubilation, they stretched from the inaugural platform at the U.S. Capitol toward the Lincoln Memorial in the distance.

Overcome with emotion, Senator Kennedy was hit by a seizure, possibly related to the incredible significance of the day and also as a side affect of the cancer for which he is being treated. Fellow Senator Byrd, overcome with emotion at seeing his good friend in such a state needed assistance as well.

Finally, out in California frequent Appleinsider Poster "Trumptman", when hearing that another AI Poster, "Artman" wanted both himself and others to stop posting pictures on a topic, passed out from disbelief, hitting his head on the corner of a desk.

While being carted away in a wheelchair, AI posters "Franksargent" and "Jimmac" being of advanced years and with failing eyesight, mistook him for Dick Cheney.


Update : AI poster trumptman was found to be under the influence of alcohol. Doctors at the scene speculated as to whether the blow to the head ( as he fell ) might cause further complications. It was also discovered that the blow was not the first! They speculated that he may have hit his head many times possibly accounting for the erratic behavior noted by other forum members.

Film at eleven!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #51 of 89
UPDATE 2: Sources have confirmed that PO poster "Trumptman" was, in fact, not under the influence of alcohol as initially reported. New reports reveal that "Tumptman" became choked on the pretzel he was eating when he realized that the next pretzel he had intended to eat bore a striking resemblance to beleaguered Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin. PO News is currently investigating any connections to Bush's infamous pretzel incident.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #52 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

UPDATE 2: Sources have confirmed that PO poster "Trumptman" was, in fact, not under the influence of alcohol as initially reported. New reports reveal that "Tumptman" became choked on the pretzel he was eating when he realized that the next pretzel he had intended to eat bore a striking resemblance to beleaguered Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin. PO News is currently investigating any connections to Bush's infamous pretzel incident.


Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #53 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Update : AI poster trumptman was found to be under the influence of alcohol. Doctors at the scene speculated as to whether the blow to the head ( as he fell ) might cause further complications. It was also discovered that the blow was not the first! They speculated that he may have hit his head many times possibly accounting for the erratic behavior noted by other forum members.

Film at eleven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

UPDATE 2: Sources have confirmed that PO poster "Trumptman" was, in fact, not under the influence of alcohol as initially reported. New reports reveal that "Tumptman" became choked on the pretzel he was eating when he realized that the next pretzel he had intended to eat bore a striking resemblance to beleaguered Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin. PO News is currently investigating any connections to Bush's infamous pretzel incident.

Update 3: Sources have confirmed that the blow to the head was not the first but also was not self-inflicted, rather it was uncovered and authorities have arrested posters "Jimmac" "Franksargent" and and seeking mastermind of the operation "Midwinter".

It appears that "Midwinter" seizing upon the poor eyesight of "Jimmac" and "Franksargent" told them that "Trumptman" was in fact Dick Cheney. Both posters, sensing an opportunity flew into an enraged and unhinged state and began beating and battering "Trumptman". It was then discovered that "Midwinter" attempted to cover up the act using what he had on hand, a bag of pretzels.

Posters "Jimmac" and "Franksargent" have been arrested and are being held for questioning. The poster "Midwinter" is still at large but the general population is warned to keep an eye open as he may have fled the country under their guise of his biannual pilgrimage of terror. Authorites in the U.K are on heightened alert.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #54 of 89
(Sniff)....

It's......it's........bipartisan banter, is what it is.

Can you feel it? The healing has begun.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #55 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Update 3: Sources have confirmed that the blow to the head was not the first but also was not self-inflicted, rather it was uncovered and authorities have arrested posters "Jimmac" "Franksargent" and and seeking mastermind of the operation "Midwinter".

It appears that "Midwinter" seizing upon the poor eyesight of "Jimmac" and "Franksargent" told them that "Trumptman" was in fact Dick Cheney. Both posters, sensing an opportunity flew into an enraged and unhinged state and began beating and battering "Trumptman". It was then discovered that "Midwinter" attempted to cover up the act using what he had on hand, a bag of pretzels.

Posters "Jimmac" and "Franksargent" have been arrested and are being held for questioning. The poster "Midwinter" is still at large but the general population is warned to keep an eye open as he may have fled the country under their guise of his biannual pilgrimage of terror. Authorites in the U.K are on heightened alert.


Update :

In a surprising twist to this story it was discovered that California AI poster " trumptman " AKA " Nick " had planted a bomb at the forum filled with pretzels! While heroically wrestling " trumptman " posters " jimmac " and " Franksargent " were mistaken for the cause of the struggle and were saying they had evidence that " trumptman " was a plant by former Vice President " Dick Cheney ".

" trumptman " was wrestled to the ground before the pretzel bomb could go off.

While " trumptman " was held he could be heard screaming insanely " Boomers, boomers! ".

" jimmac ", " Franksargent ", and " midwinter " were cleared of all charges. " trumptman " will be held for psychiatric evaluation.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #56 of 89
To be fair, Cheney didn't exactly call Nick a "plant."

What he said was "Trumptman's going to get botanical on your ass."

I don't mean to go out on a limb, but that strikes me as the root of the problem. His bark is worse than his bite.

I'll leave now.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #57 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

To be fair, Cheney didn't exactly call Nick a "plant."

What he said was "Trumptman's going to get botanical on your ass."

I don't mean to go out on a limb, but that strikes me as the root of the problem. His bark is worse than his bite.

I'll leave now.

You've always been a master of flowery prose, Adda.
eye
bee
BEE
Reply
eye
bee
BEE
Reply
post #58 of 89


kept my promise too
post #59 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerLurker View Post

You've always been a master of flowery prose, Adda.

I just stick with what I know.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #60 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I just stick with what I know.

Good advice. Don't branch out.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #61 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

To be fair, Cheney didn't exactly call Nick a "plant."

What he said was "Trumptman's going to get botanical on your ass."

I don't mean to go out on a limb, but that strikes me as the root of the problem. His bark is worse than his bite.

I'll leave now.

But you left before your post could come to fruition!

I know trumptman dislikes my politics with every fiber of his being and is always trying to find ways to branch out into other areas.

However I'll remain steadfast in my convictions and not make like a tree and leaf.

I don't mean to cut against the grain but I won't let him sap my strength.

Though our economy is just so much kindling......

Ooo! That was bad! I was trying to work stump in there as well.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #62 of 89
/me tries to figure out a way to work xylem and phloem into casual conversation. Fails.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #63 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

/me tries to figure out a way to work xylem and phloem into casual conversation. Fails.




Plants are a pun that can go on forever but the references get a little obscure after a while.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #64 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

But you left before your post could come to fruition!

I know trumptman dislikes my politics with every fiber of his being and is always trying to find ways to branch out into other areas.

However I'll remain steadfast in my convictions and not make like a tree and leaf.

I don't mean to cut against the grain but I won't let him sap my strength.

Though our economy is just so much kindling......

Ooo! That was bad! I was trying to work stump in there as well.

Stump stumped you? Well get off of your soapbox and get on board with your stump speech then.
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
post #65 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post



Plants are a pun that can go on forever but the references get a little obscure after a while.

Yeah. Like kudzu.

/me looks around as only Adda and Franksargent get the joke.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #66 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Yeah. Like kudzu.

/me looks around as only Adda and Franksargent get the joke.

I'm not a native like either of you two, but yes to the kudzu reference, miles and miles of kudzu.

Yeah. Like Zebra Mussels.
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
post #67 of 89
(Considers referencing Sarah Pollen. Decides against it. There.)
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #68 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Yeah. Like kudzu.

/me looks around as only Adda and Franksargent get the joke.

Hey look, everybody, I'm Artman!


They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #69 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

(Considers referencing Sarah Pollen. Decides against it. There.)

Although you gotta admit, she's hotter'n a pistil.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #70 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Although you gotta admit, she's hotter'n a pistil.

Is it shameful to admit that made me laugh out loud?
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #71 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

(Considers referencing Sarah Pollen. Decides against it. There.)

Mass sneezing heard around the globe..
followed by a massive surge in the sales of decongestants and anti-histamines that economist believe could single-handedly jump-start the economy...

News at 11:00

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #72 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Yeah. Like kudzu.

/me looks around as only Adda and Franksargent get the joke.


Isn't that the stuff that grows everywhere in the south that someone I saw on the news is trying to convert into biodiesel?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #73 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post


Wheelchair + walking stick...

His prop dept has failed him.
post #74 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Isn't that the stuff that grows everywhere in the south that someone I saw on the news is trying to convert into biodiesel?

Yup. Grows up to a foot a day.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #75 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Isn't that the stuff that grows everywhere in the south that someone I saw on the news is trying to convert into biodiesel?

Grows everywhere and grows fast. If nobody beats it back, it just covers acres at a time, so all you see is the rough outline of whatever used to be there-- buildings, trees, cows.......

If they can make biodiesel out of kudzu, the South is the new Saudi Arabia.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #76 of 89
What the hell? Middy sensed I was about to speak of Kudzu, via bubba mindmeld.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #77 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

What the hell? Middy sensed I was about to speak of Kudzu, via bubba mindmeld.

Soon, the South will be able to mint its own money.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #78 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamac View Post

Wheelchair + walking stick... His prop dept has failed him.

Actually, Dick Cheney wore an Obama mask and took the oath of office while the real Obama was tied to a wheelchair and forced to wear a Dick Cheney mask.
post #79 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Soon, the South will be able to mint its own money.

They tried that before already and it didn't work out too well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Actually, Dick Cheney wore an Obama mask and took the oath of office while the real Obama was tied to a wheelchair and forced to wear a Dick Cheney mask.

Joe Biden was just sitting there wondering why Obama was no longer clean and articulate I suppose?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #80 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Soon, the South will be able to mint its own money.

Hmmmm........ if it proves to be profitable to start tearin' up all that kudzu, God knows what they'll find underneath. The standing bones of missing persons, prolly.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › George W Bush: A Forum Salutes You.