or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple seeks user feedback on Apple TV

Apple seeks user feedback on Apple TV - Page 4

post #121 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneaburns View Post

I can't believe how many of you are complaining that Apple has put a survey out there to get some feedback from their customers. Since when is that a bad thing? Sure, this one is for current owners but that doesn't mean there will never be one for those who don't own one. Besides, if you knew the first thing about marketing you'd know nothing sells a product better than word of mouth. One way you build that is by exciting your current customers so that they sing the products praises.

Some of us do understand the subtleties behind Apple's "recent" product developments, and the AppleTV has never followed their SOP. The very fact that they find a need to create a survey indicates they have not been listening already and are rudderless as to the direction of this product. This is atypical Apple behavior and it is a clear indicator (as I mentioned before) that they are splashing around in the water right now, and this will soon become de rigueur for the various divisions... there is no Steve Jobs/Saddam Hussein around to keep the insurgents in place.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #122 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by solsun View Post

Then maybe you should not have purchased a product that did not do the things you wanted? Just a thought..

Those were some of the reasons I didn't buy it. If someone doesn't like it, they should have returned it.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #123 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Those were some of the reasons I didn't buy it. If someone doesn't like it, they should have returned it.

I liked it when I bought it- I just don't like what it's become.
post #124 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliminius View Post

Why would I put stock in when you have an obvious bias. If it makes you feel any better, I don't trust anything Steve Jobs says about Blu-Ray either since he also has an obvious bias against with iTunes/AppleTV trying to compete against it.

Yes but Blu-ray licensing is unfriendly. I always thought it was a cash grab and Job's comments pretty much supported what a lot of people were saying. Between annual AACS licensing fees (mandatory) and per player licensing fees it's just ridiculous. Blu-ray attracted the studios who have a penchant for greed and paranoia (Disney and Fox of note)

Quote:

It's not just about "safely" delivering movies. It's also about delivering them in a practical manner. I think the last statistic I saw showed a U.S. broadband adoption rate of about 60%. Do you really think the studios want to drop disc formats and in the process lose at least 40% of their potential customers. And the term broadband covers all sorts of speeds so even the 768kbps/1.5Mbps DSL speeds still qualify as broadband and at those speeds a downloaded movie could take days to download.

I don't think anyone's said it's an either/or prop. I'm a more technical consumer who has a decent broadband connection.

Quote:

Last time I checked, 1TB drives were averaging $100, so your 8TB system would currently cost around $800. And for all that money, what have you ended up with? Basically a bunch of empty shelves. For that much money, you could bury the axe and buy a Blu-Ray player and around 25 movies. Which seems like a better investment? But feel free to sit around and wait for those 2TB drives to come out and then wait even longer for them to be sold at affordable prices.

Correct which is why I said "scant few years" where a 2TB Western Digital Green drive will likely be selling for $100 which makes 8TB $400 and that is a steal.

Quote:

And it's also been shown that trying to compress a movie into that small a space has required downgrading video and/or audio quality (for example, the inability to fit a lossless audio track on the Transformers HD DVD even using a 30GB disc). And it seems like most HD DVD's came on 30GB discs so I'm not really sure how much stock I put in your 15GB comment.

Consumers don't care about audio. I don't have one friend with a 5.1 setup. The Transformers disc never got panned for audio . I don't take audio advice from anyone that hasn't tested in a double blind setup. I'm tired of people that think resolution is some immutable law where more megapixels = sharper picture and more bits equals =better sound or video. I've never complained about my HD DVD Transformers disc's audio.

In 3-4 years the successor to h.264 will hit. It may be h.265 (which is actually a whole new CODEC) and its target is a further reduction of data by %50. Which means a 2GB 720p file at the same or better quality than today.

I'll gladly buy Blu-ray discs where the quality manifests itself nicely but I doubt I'll ever own more than 30.
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #125 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

I liked it when I bought it- I just don't like what it's become.

I just don't get this comment. Today's Apple TV is almost exactly like the one initially introduced. Its most fundamental change is the ability to rent/buy content directly from the device. It's focus is the same as it has been from day one - to be a jukebox of your iTunes content so it can be enjoyed in the comfort of your living room. Even the content you buy on the Apple TV is synched back to iTunes. The tight integration of the two is as strong as ever.

Could you (or someone else) elaborate on the fundamental changes that you see in Apple TV? What is it that you feel has changed?

My guess is that people had in impression that Apple TV would eventually grow into more of a general purpose media hub. Something that would tie DVD, Blu-ray, DVR, online movie rentals, Widgets and other bonus content into one small tidy package. I'll agree that's a great wish. I'd like that product too, but Apple TV was never promised to be such a product. It has always been sold as a way to get your iTunes content (and photos) into the living room. Judge it by those terms, not by what you wish it would be but what it actually is.
post #126 of 181
come off it Apple and give me Netflix support and slacker.com support
post #127 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmurchison View Post

Yes but Blu-ray licensing is unfriendly. I always thought it was a cash grab and Job's comments pretty much supported what a lot of people were saying. Between annual AACS licensing fees (mandatory) and per player licensing fees it's just ridiculous. Blu-ray attracted the studios who have a penchant for greed and paranoia (Disney and Fox of note)

I don't think anyone's said it's an either/or prop. I'm a more technical consumer who has a decent broadband connection.

Correct which is why I said "scant few years" where a 2TB Western Digital Green drive will likely be selling for $100 which makes 8TB $400 and that is a steal.

Consumers don't care about audio. I don't have one friend with a 5.1 setup. The Transformers disc never got panned for audio . I don't take audio advice from anyone that hasn't tested in a double blind setup. I'm tired of people that think resolution is some immutable law where more megapixels = sharper picture and more bits equals =better sound or video. I've never complained about my HD DVD Transformers disc's audio.

In 3-4 years the successor to h.264 will hit. It may be h.265 (which is actually a whole new CODEC) and its target is a further reduction of data by %50. Which means a 2GB 720p file at the same or better quality than today.

I'll gladly buy Blu-ray discs where the quality manifests itself nicely but I doubt I'll ever own more than 30.

I've got 5.1, and I can tell the diff - A 1995 Panasonic 5.1 DTS system is what powers the speakers, still works. And I think that DVD's 480p is FINE by me. Compared to Tube TV's LCD's still have a long way to go when it comes to sports or am I the only one not ignoring the massive ghosting issue?

And it's 1gb for 720p but you got the point.

The trouble with this conversation is the theory that AppleTV was to or is to be the end all be all of living room entertainment. It was conceived as an extension to iTunes to get those movies and tv shows you overpaid for onto your new overpriced tv. At least that's the point I got from day one. Put it simply, you can't get content from iTunes over 480/720p yet the thing only has HDMI and Component outputs? S-Video does 480P as does a composite signal.

To end it all, AppleTV is one man's idea of perfection. Installing OS X is another. Installing Boxee is yet another. BUT if you don't like it the way it comes? Buy a Mini, you'll get the same thing with 5x's more power and a DVD drive that's expandable.
post #128 of 181
I just bought a Popcorn Hour last week and am already in love with it. The ability to play MKV's and the plethora of user scripts to automate the downloading and indexing process make it a dream solution for me (i.e. for the way I like consuming my entertainment). I would have loved to have gotten an AppleTV (because everything would have looked prettier), but the software just doesn't do the things I want it to do. Getting the software right doesn't sound that hard, especially for Apple. As an Apple stock holder: if anybody from Apple is reading this, please get on this ASAP, we're losing money, people!
post #129 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by yensid98 View Post

I just don't get this comment. Today's Apple TV is almost exactly like the one initially introduced. Its most fundamental change is the ability to rent/buy content directly from the device. It's focus is the same as it has been from day one - to be a jukebox of your iTunes content so it can be enjoyed in the comfort of your living room. Even the content you buy on the Apple TV is synched back to iTunes. The tight integration of the two is as strong as ever.

Could you (or someone else) elaborate on the fundamental changes that you see in Apple TV? What is it that you feel has changed?

My guess is that people had in impression that Apple TV would eventually grow into more of a general purpose media hub. Something that would tie DVD, Blu-ray, DVR, online movie rentals, Widgets and other bonus content into one small tidy package. I'll agree that's a great wish. I'd like that product too, but Apple TV was never promised to be such a product. It has always been sold as a way to get your iTunes content (and photos) into the living room. Judge it by those terms, not by what you wish it would be but what it actually is.

It was not an iTunes Digital Jukebox when I bought it in May 2007.
You last paragraph hits the nail on the head by stating its purpose was to get my content on it not new iTunes purchases on it. Apple never promised that it was going to be turned into an iTunes jukebox either. If it had, I never would have bought it. iTunes quality sucks and back then was really terrible.
It has wireless access to the internet yet basically only toward iTunes. Youtube is OK but gimme a break- why am I so limited?
post #130 of 181
I had problems getting into the survey and then I checked this AM and they had taken it down. Guess they didn't really want our input after all.
post #131 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by egd3hr View Post

I had problems getting into the survey and then I checked this AM and they had taken it down. Guess they didn't really want our input after all.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/appletv.html

No survey but feedback form is still there. It is really poorly written and unsubstantial. Little is geared on it toward your files. It's all about iTunes purchases/rentals.
I'm sure the survey was more of the same.
post #132 of 181
Quote:

It was not an iTunes Digital Jukebox when I bought it in May 2007.
You last paragraph hits the nail on the head by stating its purpose was to get my content on it not new iTunes purchases on it. Apple never promised that it was going to be turned into an iTunes jukebox either. If it had, I never would have bought it. iTunes quality sucks and back then was really terrible.
It has wireless access to the internet yet basically only toward iTunes. Youtube is OK but gimme a break- why am I so limited?

From day one, Apple TV has never promised to be anything but an iTunes digital jukebox.. Whether it was your own content or purchased, it was an iTunes jukebox. The sole purpose of the device has been to bring iTunes content in the living room.. In fact the slogan used to be "iTunes now playing on your big screen."

Since then, nothing has been changed about how you put your own content on ATV.. The only thing that has changed is they allowed you to purchase directly from your couch by using the Apple TV box itself instead of having to purchase from your computer and then sync back to ATV.. The ability to rent has also been added..

For whatever reason, it seems like you think this is a bad thing? The iPhone/iPod touch didn't initially allow you to purchase directly from iTunes either, now they do.. Music/Videos/Apps all available directly from your phone/iPod. It doesn't mean you still can't put your own content on those devices.. Your point makes absolutely no sense. If you don't want to buy/rent from ATV, then don't. Stick to your own content, no big deal.

If you want hacks, then go for it:

http://www.appletvjunkie.com/?page_id=1128
post #133 of 181
Quote:

from day one, apple tv has never promised to be anything but an itunes digital jukebox.

Wrong! Prove that Bogus claim.
A iTunes jukebox, by definition, collects money to buy/rent iTunes content only - not your own.
post #134 of 181
Quote:

A iTunes jukebox, by definition, collects money to buy/rent iTunes content only - not your own.

Obviously, it doesn't collect coins and that is not what I'm saying.. The term iTunes jukebox means iTunes media player. "iTunes content on your bigscreen," whether it's your own or purchased.

You know, its getting ridiculous.. 4 pages of going back and forth and you haven't made a valid point yet. You obviously wanted Apple tv for something it was never promised to be.. That's unfortunate. The best you could do is sell it and connect your iPod to your living room tv, because as you said on page 2, "that is a better solution."

If you're still confused about what the purpose of ATV is/was, do a google search and re-watch the 2006 Showtime event or the 2007 Macworld keynote again. In both keynotes, ATV's purpose is explained quite well.
post #135 of 181
Quote:

Obviously, it doesn't collect coins and that is not what I'm saying.. The term iTunes jukebox means iTunes media player. "iTunes content on your bigscreen," whether it's your own or purchased.

You know, its getting ridiculous.. 4 pages of going back and forth and you haven't made a valid point yet. You obviously wanted Apple tv for something it was never promised to be.. That's unfortunate. The best you could do is sell it and connect your iPod to your living room tv, because as you said on page 2, "that is a better solution."

If you're still confused about what the purpose of ATV is/was, do a google search and re-watch the 2007 Macworld keynote again. In the keynote, ATV's purpose is explained quite well.

No you'RE the one who hasn't made a point. The same thing over and over - like some daft mantra.
The whole pay to watch concept was not a feature on the original AppleTV- why can't you understand that? Stop re-writing history. Please!
post #136 of 181
Quote:

Here is the youtube link for the Apple showtime event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_oz3DdLkG4
post #137 of 181
Quote:

The whole pay to watch concept was not a feature on the original AppleTV- why can't you understand that? Stop re-writing history. Please!

It absolutely was... If nothing else, watch the first 3 minutes of that link..

Steve Jobs clearly says " you can BUY all this great content from the iTunes store, movies, music, tv shows and you can PURCHASE and download it to your iPod and your computer" etc etc , "but what about that new big screen tv you bought last week?" now, "you can watch it on your big screen tv too."
post #138 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorotea View Post

Maybe there is something wrong with your tv then. I can definitely tell the difference between appletv HD rented movie and the blu-ray version. The rented version from Apple looks as good as a DVD... but no better.

WWhhaaattt??????

No way, that,s not true. I think you rent it on your computer and then transfer to your television.

On iTunes from the computer it's not a real HD but from the APPLE TV it's real HD like the one we see on Blue Ray
post #139 of 181
You are free to use iTunes without ever buying or renting anything.

Quote:

post #140 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post

WWhhaaattt??????

No way, that,s not true. I think you rent it on your computer and then transfer to your television.

On iTunes from the computer it's not a real HD but from the APPLE TV it's real HD like the one we see on Blue Ray

You are right that it's "HD" from Apple TV, but your wrong in that it's the same as Blu-Ray..

To put it simply, Apple TV HD is compressed 720p H.264 files, Blu-Ray is uncompressed 1080p files. Blu-Ray is definitely higher quality than ATV downloads.
post #141 of 181
Quote:

You are right that it's "HD" from Apple TV, but your wrong in that it's the same as Blu-Ray..

To put it simply, Apple TV HD is compressed 720p H.264 files, Blu-Ray is uncompressed 1080p files. Blu-Ray is definitely higher quality than ATV downloads.

Not true. Blu-ray is indeed compressed just at a lower ratio. Uncompressed HD would be roughly 375MBps depending on framerate and bitrate.
- SolipsismX
- SolipsismX
post #142 of 181
Quote:

Not true. Blu-ray is indeed compressed just at a lower ratio. Uncompressed HD would be roughly 375MBps depending on framerate and bitrate.

Yes, you're right.. I was just making a simple explanation..
post #143 of 181
Quote:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/appletv.html

No survey but feedback form is still there. It is really poorly written and unsubstantial. Little is geared on it toward your files. It's all about iTunes purchases/rentals.
I'm sure the survey was more of the same.

Have commented to them several times on what I would like to see them do to improve aTV. Thought maybe they were taking that to heart with the survey and wanting more input. They need to make this more than a "hobby" and help us unlock its potential, without having to do a lot of hacks on our own.

Thanks,
post #144 of 181
Quote:

Yes, you're right.. I was just making a simple explanation..

Oh ok sorry about that. You know I think the sweet spot for 720p video is 720p24 or 720p60 at 8-10Mbps. I'm hoping that Apple does an "iTunes +" for video fans and bumps up beyond the 5mbps limit of today's content.
- SolipsismX
- SolipsismX
post #145 of 181
Quote:

Steve Jobs clearly says " you can BUY all this great content from the iTunes store, movies, music, tv shows and you can PURCHASE and download it to your iPod and your computer" etc etc , "but what about that new big screen tv you bought last week?" now, "you can watch it on your big screen tv too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenoBell View Post

You are free to use iTunes without ever buying or renting anything.

Arguing with Teckstud is such a waste of forum space. You can't win against him. As soon you get him into a logical corner that he can't worm his way out of he'll just state that you misinterpreted what he meant. Ergo, you're still wrong.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #146 of 181
Quote:

... why am I so limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Arguing with Teckstud is such a waste of forum space. You can't win against him. As soon you get him into a logical corner that he can't worm his way out of he'll just state that you misinterpreted what he meant. Ergo, you're still wrong.

Leave him alone. He is having an existential crisis.
post #147 of 181
Quote:

I don't have much faith in Blu-ray doing anything beneficial for consumers beyond taking more out of their wallet. The BD consortium hasn't made a peep about the ability to do "Managed Copies" which is exactly what you ask. A way to have a more flexible digital copy of a movie.

So the real problem with the Apple TV is price and dealing with the shenanigans that studios cause willfully. IMO of course.

Since you obviously don't own a Blu Ray player, then you have no clue. The 1080p picture is far superior than DVD quality, and blows away AppleTV.

I don't know why anyone would rip a DVD by recompressing it to watch it on AppleTV with a picture quality that is less than the original DVD. What a waste of time.
post #148 of 181
Quote:

Sorry but Blue Ray is not an uncompress files. Blue Ray use the same H264 compression than the one use in Apple TV HD film

The only difference is like you said, it's 720p or 1080i instead of 1080P but this do not cause artefact like some people say.

In the meantime, I see some artefact on a blue ray film. The Blue Ray disc is not an assurance of a great quality. you can put a poor compress film on a Blue Ray disc. Blue Ray disc is just a higher capacity container and a chip that can decode an higher resolution
post #149 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillstones View Post

Since you obviously don't own a Blu Ray player, then you have no clue. The 1080p picture is far superior than DVD quality, and blows away AppleTV.

Does anyone see the difference between 720P and 1080P?

I compare both with Apple TV and a Blue Ray player with the same film and on my 58 inch samsung plasma, I did not see any difference, even if I check more closely to the TV.
post #150 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillstones View Post

I don't know why anyone would rip a DVD by recompressing it to watch it on AppleTV with a picture quality that is less than the original DVD. What a waste of time.

Agreed. I'm going to rip my DVD but I'm not worried about compression. Any sort of transcoding is going to result in a poorer picture quality.

1080p is in fact far superior to DVD. However I think it's less superior than 720p. There's certainly a law of diminishing scale here.

Though picture quality is determined not only by what resolution and quality of source is playing but also by the display's ability to deliver the picture and our occular ability to perceive the clarity.

1080p downloads would be nice but you need a big screen to really see the difference between 720 and 1080.
- SolipsismX
- SolipsismX
post #151 of 181
After reading some of the posts, I think it is hilarious that Teckstud was so stupid he didn't know what AppleTV was designed to do, wasted his money on it, and then whines about it later instead of returning it. Of course he was dumb enough to buy the useless box in the first place!

Teckstud hates everything about Apple so I don't know why he bothers buying their products. All he does is whine and complain.
post #152 of 181
Quote:

I compare both with Apple TV and a Blue Ray player with the same film and on my 58 inch samsung plasma, I did not see any difference, even if I check more closely to the TV.

I was able to spot the difference right away on my computer, using 720p and 1080p versions of the same trailer from Apple's Quicktime HD page, without looking closely. It was actually by accident, I didn't know that it was specifically 720p until I checked the file info, it just seemed a bit fuzzy.
post #153 of 181
Quote:

gigi

You're not the only one. 720p content looks damn good on a quality HDTV. Can a person tell a difference? Probably if they've got good eyes, HDTV and they know the material.

I used to get caught up in the whole resolution spec whore syndrome and then I sat back and realized that that's silly.

There will be a bigger difference in two LCD panels from different manufacturers than there will be in 720p and 1080p in many cases. In fact I wouldn't but my FIOS TV up against anything on iTunes because frankly it's crap and so is Comcast HD mostly. Artifact heaven on some channels.

Seriously give me 720p and bump the ceiling to 8mbps and I doubt that the majority of consumers would really care about having anything more.

The thing about compression is that over the lifetime of a codec the compressionist continue to get better and better. I can grab a recent DVD release like No Country For Old Men and it looks better at likely half the bitrate of my older DVDs. Compression will better results with less data over the CODEC life.
- SolipsismX
- SolipsismX
post #154 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

As stated by the only pretentious worm of AppleInsider himself.
Nothing you writes pertains to AppleTV. Ergo, get lost.
post #155 of 181
Quote:

Did Steve Jobs ever mention at the advent of AppleTV that buying or renting from the AppleTV itself was AppleTv's ultimate and fundamental intention?
End of story.
post #156 of 181
Does that have BluRay? It's gotta have BluRay mate...
Oh, you, so creative and all that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Hopefully Apple are finally going to take the hint!

This slot could be used to play users existing DVD collections, which is very important. It also gives people the opportunity to ditch their bulky DVD player and have a neater setup than they had prior to buying Apple TV. The last thing people want it *another* box under their TV. Apple then can add a subscription TV Show service so users can even ditch their cable/digital TV box from under their TV also. Apple then make a TV with this box and DVD drive built-in, and user could have *zero* boxes under their TV. If necessasary people can then plug in their super sound system, but that would be it!

One more thing; widgets for weather, TV guide etc., and live sports and news as an optional extra.

My job is done here
post #157 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I was able to spot the difference right away on my computer, using 720p and 1080p versions of the same trailer from Apple's Quicktime HD page, without looking closely. It was actually by accident, I didn't know that it was specifically 720p until I checked the file info, it just seemed a bit fuzzy.

I think that too many are caught up in numbers. I personally do see a diference between 720p and 1080p. 720p to me has a more film-like quality while 1080p has a hyper computer reallty which I personally do not prefer.
However, not all 720p nor HD is alike. Cable 720p is nowhere comparable to a Blu-ray 720p feed. IMHO.
post #158 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Does that have BluRay? It's gotta have BluRay mate...
Oh, you, so creative and all that...

Give us a slot Apple!
Thank you Ireland.
post #159 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Some of us do understand the subtleties behind Apple's "recent" product developments, and the AppleTV has never followed their SOP. The very fact that they find a need to create a survey indicates they have not been listening already and are rudderless as to the direction of this product. This is atypical Apple behavior and it is a clear indicator (as I mentioned before) that they are splashing around in the water right now, and this will soon become de rigueur for the various divisions... there is no Steve Jobs/Saddam Hussein around to keep the insurgents in place.

If they aren't taking surveys how should they be listening? By going to forums like this one? With the amount of disagreement here I can't imagine what the AppleTHING would end up looking like

iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, AppleTV (1,2 & 3), 13" MacBook Pro, 24" Cinema Display, Time Capsule, 21.5" iMac (Mid 2011)

iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, AppleTV (1,2 & 3), 13" MacBook Pro, 24" Cinema Display, Time Capsule, 21.5" iMac (Mid 2011)

post #160 of 181
Quote:

I think that too many are caught up in numbers. I personally do see a diference between 720p and 1080p. 720p to me has a more film-like quality while 1080p has a hyper computer reallty which I personally do not prefer.
However, not all 720p nor HD is alike. Cable 720p is nowhere comparable to a Blu-ray 720p feed. IMHO.

I'd have to agree with you there...for the most part cable is no where near as good as BluRay - save maybe HDTheater, and even it still falls behind.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple seeks user feedback on Apple TV