or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Over 80 bug fixes due in Mac OS X 10.5.7 "Juno"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Over 80 bug fixes due in Mac OS X 10.5.7 "Juno" - Page 2

post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

Maybe I just didn't notice before, I don't recall ever seeing code names reported for bugfix updates like that.

Smeagol comes into mind.
post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwallace3 View Post

How 'bout fixing the skipping first keystroke (aka ELP) issue finally?

I second that request

Jim
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Beta 2.

Beta 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariofreak85 View Post

Finder Preferences > Advanced > Zoom using trackpad

Wow, thanks. I thought it was a 10.5.6 bug because I never changed any configuration of that sort and it just stoped working without a reason. Thanks again!
post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbingTheLog View Post

You forgot the smiley... there are so many people who have gone back to Tiger because of the amazing level of bugginess in Leopard. I mean, that's what Snow Leopard's about, cleaning up Leopard (yeah, and OpenCL).

Heck, there's close to 80 bug complaints on this thread already. When I read, '80', I thought, "that's it?"

Some people didn't go back to Tiger, they went sideways to Ubuntu.

1. If all of this is true, then Apple is doing the same thing as Microsoft, cleaning up a boo boo.
2. Ubuntu??? I have tried it out with Virtual Box. I still can't get the Guest Additions to worth with Virtual Box, no matter who gives instruction. First time you want to do something Ubuntu doesn't already include, you better have a Ph.D. going on.
post #45 of 49
Curiously, my Weather widget no longer seems to work for non-US cities...has anyone else noticed this? Wonder if they'll fix that in 10.5.7.
post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.metcalf View Post

Curiously, my Weather widget no longer seems to work for non-US cities...has anyone else noticed this? Wonder if they'll fix that in 10.5.7.

Works OK in Spain and in Slovenia.
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim kap sol View Post

That's awesome. I hope they stay there. Forever.

They might. To the degree numbers do so, it hurts Apple. I guess that's your point? Or do you ascribe a loyalty oath to technology ownership? That would be weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPLJ42 View Post

1. If all of this is true, then Apple is doing the same thing as Microsoft, cleaning up a boo boo.
2. Ubuntu??? I have tried it out with Virtual Box. I still can't get the Guest Additions to worth with Virtual Box, no matter who gives instruction. First time you want to do something Ubuntu doesn't already include, you better have a Ph.D. going on.

VirtualBox everything is pretty darn buggy under OSX. And I use it... Still, getting additions working under Linux is a whole lot easier than getting them working under OSX.
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffeque View Post

Works OK in Spain and in Slovenia.

Just started working for me again...it was off for at least a few weeks...
post #49 of 49
Maybe Mail will be fixed for real this time.

Oh what am I saying?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Over 80 bug fixes due in Mac OS X 10.5.7 "Juno"