or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Can I reorder order of email accounts on iPhone?

Can I reorder order of email accounts on iPhone?

post #1 of 4
I have my email accounts in order on the Mail program on my Mac according to priority. I use the email for both personal and business and have many accounts.
I have almost 2 full screens of email accounts when i enter mail on my iPhone so it would be nice if I could have them listed in the same priority. Yet when I sync the iPhone with my computer it's not in the same order. Is there any way I can reorder the email accounts?
post #2 of 4
AFAIK on iPhone the email accounts are listed alphabetically. Whereas in Apple Mail you can drag them around.
post #3 of 4
They seem to be in the order they were set up in.

If you delete an account from near the top off your list then set it up again does it move to the end?
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

They seem to be in the order they were set up in.

If you delete an account from near the top off your list then set it up again does it move to the end?

That's been my experience.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Can I reorder order of email accounts on iPhone?