or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Is the AT&T deal over?

Is the AT&T deal over?

post #1 of 4
This is a curious bit of news. An unlocked version of the iPhone is available on Buy.com. Unlocked! How does this not violate the Apple-at&t agreement?... or is this an attempt to clear out inventory ahead of the next iPhone release?

http://www.intomobile.com/2009/04/13...at-buycom.html

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #2 of 4
I don't know about AT&T I got my unlocked iPhone from Vodafone Australia, where I live and where it's now tomorrow, which is why I had mine on July 11 while it was still July 10 in America.
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Is the AT&T deal over?

When I heard it was 5 years I didn't believe it. I still don't. I don't know if it's over, but I don't think it will be around in 2010.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #4 of 4
dupe

these blasted servers
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Is the AT&T deal over?