or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iTunes asking me to register iPhone

iTunes asking me to register iPhone

post #1 of 2
Hi all

I've just got my replacement iPhone and everytime I connect it to the computer, iTunes asks me if I want to register it, and everytime I select never register. But then it asks me again the next time I connect it. How do I stop this?

Thanks.
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrochester View Post

Hi all

I've just got my replacement iPhone and everytime I connect it to the computer, iTunes asks me if I want to register it, and everytime I select never register. But then it asks me again the next time I connect it. How do I stop this?

Thanks.

Register it using your existing iTunes account and download some Apps, it's over 997 million downloads now, maybe you'll be lucky enough to win the billionth download prize.
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iTunes asking me to register iPhone