or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › BlackBerry unseats iPhone as most popular smartphone in Q1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BlackBerry unseats iPhone as most popular smartphone in Q1 - Page 5

post #161 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Oxfrod??

Is that like a low budget alternative to the Oxford?

He's a Brit- knows nothing about the Americas- Obsessed with continents. I guess that's because England thinks it's their own Continent!
post #162 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckh1272 View Post

WRONG!! North America and South America refers to two of the seven continents of the world. Central America is a geographical region in NORTH AMERICA!! Please do some research! Now please, can we all stick to the subject at hand??!

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/images/c...ca_climate.gif

We are not talking continents fool but regions i.e. why are Panamanians referred to as Central Americans. He's opposed to that. Obsessed with Continents. That's all. You're wrong. Don't you know anything about the Americas?

http://al.odu.edu/history/central/search.php
post #163 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckh1272 View Post

WRONG!! North America and South America refers to two of the seven continents of the world. Central America is a geographical region in NORTH AMERICA!! Please do some research! Now please, can we all stick to the subject at hand??!

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/images/c...ca_climate.gif

You might not want to bother as he's the "villlage idiot" around here. You try to school the boy but he is so afraid of admit he's wrong, despite never being right that it's gone from funny to sad. The original comment I made was, " I'm finding that there is a growing number of Central Americans that are being taught or choosing to believe that Central America is not part of North America." with his response being, "That's because it's not. There is North, Central, and South- Americas." He'll continually backtrack making foolish claims that he didn't mean what he said every time you attempt to school the kid in facts, but he doesn't have the gumption to simply admit he was wrong. It would go a long way for him on these boards if he did, but insecurity and stupidity is a tough nut to crack, I guess.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #164 of 167
the phones are BOGO but you are stuck with 2 contracts. which is the provider's intended trap.
post #165 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

You might not want to bother as he's the "villlage idiot" around here. You try to school the boy but he is so afraid of admit he's wrong, despite never being right that it's gone from funny to sad. The original comment I made was, " I'm finding that there is a growing number of Central Americans that are being taught or choosing to believe that Central America is not part of North America." with his response being, "That's because it's not. There is North, Central, and South- Americas." He'll continually backtrack making foolish claims that he didn't mean what he said every time you attempt to school the kid in facts, but he doesn't have the gumption to simply admit he was wrong. It would go a long way for him on these boards if he did, but insecurity and stupidity is a tough nut to crack, I guess.

It is just sad to see someone who refuses to take off his blinders while standing on his high horse (which BTW, really needs to be sent to the glue factory). I will say this for him though. He definitely has a talent for flipping the issue!! Sad sad sad!!
post #166 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

We are not talking continents fool but regions i.e. why are Panamanians referred to as Central Americans. He's opposed to that. Obsessed with Continents. That's all. You're wrong. Don't you know anything about the Americas?

http://al.odu.edu/history/central/search.php

Never has there been a bigger example of the pot calling the kettle black!! You are just going to have to trust someone else for once and accept the fact that it is YOU who are wrong. You're link proves how you really are selective in how you "cherry pick" a statement. I know it won't sink in, but one can hope that ignorance can be conquered! It's just a shame and a waste of message board space.
post #167 of 167
Verizon offered a 2 for 1 on the Blackberry Curve for the first quarter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › BlackBerry unseats iPhone as most popular smartphone in Q1