or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to answer netbook market with $500-$700 tablet - report

Apple to answer netbook market with $500-$700 tablet - report - Page 7

post #241 of 244
Somw how I think it will be on the main page before any of us find out about it.
post #242 of 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

I must admit that is absolutely brilliant, but I don't think the report stated the screens were OLED, or flexible, and I'm pretty certain the touch technology used by Apple cannot be used in a flexible screen as of yet.

We may still be several years from this type of offering.

That mockup is the closest I've seen yet to what I have been envisioning. But while the idiot corporate types prance around spouting economic excuses to each other why such a product can't be produced yet for a decent price, don't you dare tell me the technology to do it doesn't exist.
Because I know better!
post #243 of 244
I would like to see this real soon though.

MSI Wind U123 netbook
post #244 of 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by pclaptop View Post

I would like to see this real soon though.

MSI Wind U123 netbook

RAM/Expandable to: 1GB/2GB
Display Size/Resolution: 10.2 inches/1024 x 600

You can ignore any and all of the other specifications... These two by themselves = TOTAL fail.

There are now plenty of netbooks out there that are expandable to 4GB and have 1152x768 resolution or higher.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to answer netbook market with $500-$700 tablet - report