or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › airport extreme question

airport extreme question

post #1 of 2
I hooked up my external to my airport extreme. I usually keep all of my music/movies/photos, etc. on it. I'm wanting to keep it connected on the airport so that I can get to my music on my laptop where ever I am. I have had some problems in the early going with freezes in itunes and iphoto. Also I have been trying to import some stuff in to iphoto, on to the external, and it hasn't gone the best. Should I not do this? Thoughts? Thanks
gl
gl
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomohr View Post

I hooked up my external to my airport extreme. I usually keep all of my music/movies/photos, etc. on it. I'm wanting to keep it connected on the airport so that I can get to my music on my laptop where ever I am. I have had some problems in the early going with freezes in itunes and iphoto. Also I have been trying to import some stuff in to iphoto, on to the external, and it hasn't gone the best. Should I not do this? Thoughts? Thanks

My 1 TB external is connected to my Extreme and my iTunes and iPhoto libraries are on it. My iTunes library has around 25,000 songs and I have no problems syncing any time.

Cheers
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › airport extreme question