or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Question

iPhone Question

post #1 of 4
Ok, I have an iPhone 3G but the thing is, I do not have a SIM Card. My dad cancelled my account and the SIM Card is useless..., I can't make phone calls, surf the web, or check my e-mail... Is there ANY way I can get a SIM card for my iPhone 3G? I've heard rumors on the web that you can get one of those go phone SIM Cards and put it in the iphone? And it works.

Anyone know what I can do to get another SIM Card?
Thanks a lot... It would be great if you could help out.
post #2 of 4
Where did the iPhone come from?

If it's locked go see the company that it came from to see if you can buy a prepaid SIM, you may need some ID like a passport or birth certificate to buy it and there are age restrictions in some countries.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Where did the iPhone come from?

If it's locked go see the company that it came from to see if you can buy a prepaid SIM, you may need some ID like a passport or birth certificate to buy it and there are age restrictions in some countries.

I bought it at an Apple Store in Wisconsin.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick23k View Post

I bought it at an Apple Store in Wisconsin.

Well I'm in Australia, I don't know if AT&T sell prepaid SIMS (They might call them Pay as you go), go check at an AT&T store, I also don't know about US Identity or age requirements, I was going off the situation here.

I think this is what you need:-

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...l=calltoaction
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Question