or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › BEST Happening in 2009 Thus Far!

BEST Happening in 2009 Thus Far!

post #1 of 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RnEWPt-x8Q&NR=1
post #2 of 10
Quote:

roflmao!!!!!
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauron View Post

roflmao!!!!!

+1

Priceless.
post #4 of 10
I don't get it... You post, then immediately reply to yourself, then follow up later all in an effort to say how good something is without saying anything about it?

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

I don't get it... You post, then immediately reply to yourself, then follow up later all in an effort to say how good something is without saying anything about it?

+1

Priceless!!!!
post #6 of 10
Quote:

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

I am glad I am not the only one wondering what the hell he was doing
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAloy View Post

I am glad I am not the only one wondering what the hell he was doing

I'm thinking multiple personality disorder, and his second personality thinks the personality that posted first deserves props, and the third thinks the second has good taste.

These things appear to be complicated.
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskiss View Post

I'm thinking multiple personality disorder, and his second personality thinks the personality that posted first deserves props, and the third thinks the second has good taste.

These things appear to be complicated.

Awesome~!!
post #10 of 10
I'm thinking it's a way for this moron to bump his threads without getting in trouble for writing the actual word "bump".
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › BEST Happening in 2009 Thus Far!