or Connect
AppleInsider › zvzax's profile

zvzax

Forum Post Count:

3

Join Date:

5/6/13

Last Online:

3 days, 10 hours ago

zvzax's Recent Activity

settings
(Uncheck the summary view to see ALL the gory details!) (Check the summary view to simplify the activity feed.)
Apple's new Mac mini lacks user-replaceable memory
zvzax posted in this thread in Current Mac Hardware 10/18/14 at 4:22am | 150 replies | 7215 views
IDC: Apple's iOS fell to 17% of smartphones shipped in Q1, Windows Phone passed BlackBerry
zvzax posted in this thread in iPhone 5/16/13 at 7:54am | 108 replies | 4694 views
Apple takes 57% of handset profits, Samsung accounts for remaining 43%
zvzax posted in this thread in iPhone 5/6/13 at 1:34pm | 73 replies | 2225 views
zvzax
updated their location 5/6/13 at 1:19pm

     

    zvzax’s Photos

    Avatars
    1 photo
    20 views
    Latest upload: May 6, 2013
    AppleInsider › zvzax's profile