*** Post Bugs Here

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
As with any new BB (and especially UBB), there are always lots of small things that need to be fixed.

Please post them here as soon as you find them, and they should be fixed almost immediately.

We're all hanging around for the next few hours, just like you, so if you have any feedback or suggestions, post away in the suggestions forum. This thread is the only exception. =)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9

[EDIT: WOW! I think I've got the first edited post! Whoohoo! I win! ]

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: DoctorGonzo ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 9
    As I said in the Suggestions forum, can we move the post count, etc. to the left column?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I agree with that. I like the left oriented information better.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:

<strong>

[EDIT: WOW! I think I've got the first edited post! Whoohoo! I win! ]

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: DoctorGonzo ]</strong><hr></blockquote>Actually I made an edited post here yesterday.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Can I get my post count back to 2500 or so?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    I think we should all start off fresh.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    We'll move all that stuff to the left side once again, like we did on MacNN, but just as soon as the initial (ridiculous) traffic levels slow down a little bit.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by gorgonzola:

<strong>We'll move all that stuff to the left side once again, like we did on MacNN, but just as soon as the initial (ridiculous) traffic levels slow down a little bit. </strong><hr></blockquote>

so you mean to say you open the new forums and right off the bat they're swamped? why bother reopening the forums at all, if you're already in the first hours going to be having more traffic than you can handle?

gosh, macnn really does get some crazy odd people to run their forums operations. where do you guys come from, anyway?

• Reply 9 of 9
    we're saying, we want it to calm down a bit before we have to take down the boards for 5 minutes. god knows y'all will murder us if we did that in the middle of a post-fest