MacBook Battery Replacement Advice

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Won't bore you with the details of the slow death of my MacBook battery Basically I'm trying to decide between an official Apple battery and one made by a 3rd party. From my searching there about a $30-$50 price difference for Apple vs. 3rd party, which is of value to me.

Does anyone have any 3rd party recommendations? I've read about FastMac, but they are sold out of what I need, and pretty pricey @ $99 w/o shipping.

Anyone have any personal battery replacement experiences? As of now Im leaning towards a 3rd party because of price.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Cm'on someone has to have some experience with this.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ingramcol View Post

Won't bore you with the details of the slow death of my MacBook battery Basically I'm trying to decide between an official Apple battery and one made by a 3rd party. From my searching there about a $30-$50 price difference for Apple vs. 3rd party, which is of value to me.

Does anyone have any 3rd party recommendations? I've read about FastMac, but they are sold out of what I need, and pretty pricey @ $99 w/o shipping.

Anyone have any personal battery replacement experiences? As of now Im leaning towards a 3rd party because of price.