Buy now or wait ?
Hi there, I have to make a decision before the back to school promotion is over. This is my situation: my sister lives in the states and works as a teacher at a university, so she can get me the macbook pro 13 + the free i-pod touch, but the problem is that she wont be coming to my country until mid-december. So, what should I do??? Wait if there is an update of the macbook pro13 before december and lose the opportunity to get the free i-pod touch?? Or buy it now and be on the risk of getting an outdated computer on December??