New Post Search

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
When I do a "New posts" search, this site remembers what is available "Since my last visit". GREAT!

BUT, I would like it to remember which search forums I want to view. It's not a huge problem to look down the list to see what I want, but it would be greatly improved if it showed ONLY what I want to see. I've written about this before but didn't receive an answer.

How about a check list of the forums. Check what forums you want to see and you don't get a list of ALL the forums. Would it help if I say, "Please." Okay, Pleeeeaaaase.

Is this possible? Is anything being done to implement it? What is the prognosis?

Will this post go into a black hole? Is it being ignored for some reason? WHAT?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Feedback here does seem to go into a black hole without any response. Not sure why, there's very little feedback.

But, I like your suggestion. I have NO interest in including the PoliticalOutsider forum in searches or New Posts. It would be great to be able to exclude them.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    taurontauron Posts: 911member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

When I do a "New posts" search, this site remembers what is available "Since my last visit". GREAT!

BUT, I would like it to remember which search forums I want to view. It's not a huge problem to look down the list to see what I want, but it would be greatly improved if it showed ONLY what I want to see. I've written about this before but didn't receive an answer.

How about a check list of the forums. Check what forums you want to see and you don't get a list of ALL the forums. Would it help if I say, "Please." Okay, Pleeeeaaaase.

Is this possible? Is anything being done to implement it? What is the prognosis?

Will this post go into a black hole? Is it being ignored for some reason? WHAT?

This "suggestion" is now being officially ignored by the mods and the webmaster.