Water Dammge

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hello

My iTouch won't turn on. When I turn it on, the apple logo appears and the the ipod just turns of. I tried holding sleep/wake but nothing is working. I am worried that my itouch might have water damage. When I turn it on, and the apple logo is displayed for just a few seconds, the white dot is just a little red on the button. When the ipod is turned of its white.

Do I have water damage?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mactrippermactripper Posts: 1,328member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1337 View Post

Hello

My iTouch won't turn on. When I turn it on, the apple logo appears and the the ipod just turns of. I tried holding sleep/wake but nothing is working. I am worried that my itouch might have water damage. When I turn it on, and the apple logo is displayed for just a few seconds, the white dot is just a little red on the button. When the ipod is turned of its white.

Do I have water damage?

Charged it up overnight?

Perhaps the batter is dead, it can be replaced for a fee.

unless you got it wet of course, then it might have water damage.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1337 View Post

Hello

Do I have water damage?

100% water damage IMO.

www.mroogle.com

www.apple.com/support