PLEASE help (volume problem)

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hello there

I have a pioneer nav system with blue tooth. When I connect my Iphone 3gs and I get a call, the volume is VERY low. I can hear if I am not on the freeway, but when I AM on the freeway I can hardly make out what is being said. I have the volume setting for the phone interface on my nav set to max and have not had this problem with other phones I have used.

Does ANYONE know how to solve this problem? Is there a setting on the Iphone to control volume when being used with a bluetooth device or run through a stereo via bluetooth?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

\

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by abirozy View Post

Hello there

I have a pioneer nav system with blue tooth. When I connect my Iphone 3gs and I get a call, the volume is VERY low. I can hear if I am not on the freeway, but when I AM on the freeway I can hardly make out what is being said. I have the volume setting for the phone interface on my nav set to max and have not had this problem with other phones I have used.

Does ANYONE know how to solve this problem? Is there a setting on the Iphone to control volume when being used with a bluetooth device or run through a stereo via bluetooth?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

\

I don't know too much about your situation. However, I do know that with my iPhone Bluetooth set it has its own volume controlled through the iPhone itself via the volume controls on the side of the iPhone. These are separate from just turning on your phone and press the volume up button. You must be in the middle of a call and press the volume up button at that time. Perhaps that'll help.

Same goes for those that use the speaker phone. The ringer volume is separate from the speaker volume and can only be adjusted while in a call when the speaker phone is active.