Itunes Trouble

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey,

Recently attempted to download the latest ITunes upgrade I think it was 8.2.1 or something like that (lol that maybe very wrong though) and all it has done is meant that Itunes has frozen for me, its not effecting any other programme just Itunes and I can open it but have to close it through Windows task manager I can't play music or add CDs or anything of the sort....anyone got any advice?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Randolf View Post

Hey,

Recently attempted to download the latest ITunes upgrade I think it was 8.2.1 or something like that (lol that maybe very wrong though) and all it has done is meant that Itunes has frozen for me, its not effecting any other programme just Itunes and I can open it but have to close it through Windows task manager I can't play music or add CDs or anything of the sort....anyone got any advice?

I am having trouble with 8.2 as well

I have3 a classic Ipod 160g and after i went from 8.1 to 8.2 no songs will load to my ipod, and i get every error in the book

-itunes will freeze when ipod gets plugged in after itunes starts

-itunes freezes when ipod gets plugged and and states that the ipod is "syncing"

-itunes freezes when ipod is plugged in and begins to sync , then props error "cannot write to disc" (even when ipod in disc mode)

-itunes freezes when "eject" button pressed to eject ipod

-itunes freezes after the "restore" button pressed (sometimes will actual restore the ipod then freeze)

the other day i got 3000 songs to DL to the ipod before it froze, so i got 1/3 of my library on it, but have not been able to get anymore on since

I also tried deleting itunes and tried to DL8.1 as i did not have any problems with it then, but even on apple's official site, if you try to get 8.1 it promps you to get 8.2 anyway , i have tried to get 8.1 off other dites that have claimed to have it but it always promps back to 8.2

i noticedc of the 3000 songs i have, music will randomly start and stop too when listening

and itunes used stand alone from the use of the pod plugged in works just fine, slow, and choppy but works

i know many users on other site complaining about the same thing, 8.1 and 8.2 i'm told have few differences , as alot of it was hotfixing things for the touch and iphone, but there is def something up

try unistalling itunes and redoing it, always restart your puter too after a fesh install

and send apple feedback, the more they know , the more they will fix it