How to implement VOIP for iPhone...
... and to not be stomped by Carrier.
- Buy iPhone (this step is essential for the success of the entire project)
- Verify your iPhone executes OS of the version 3.0 or later
- Find Voice Memos application on your iPhone; Open Voice Memos application
- Tap the left button and say your message holding iPhone in front of your face; Tap the left button when you finish
- Tap the right button; The list of your messages appears
- Select your last message by taping it, then tap the button Share; The dialog proposing to send your message by either e-mail or mms opens
- Choose preferred way to send your voice over ip protocol; your message is sent