Question about Keyboards

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hi all,

I recently purchased a Logitech Dinovo Keyboard for Notebooks. Unfortunately, it's the Windows version, so the keys are slightly off. I know that it should still work with the mac, but I was wondering if you guys know of a program I can use to reassign keys. For example, in the mac setup, the apple button is to the right of the alt button, but on the Dinovo keyboard I have, it's the other way. I was wondering if there was a way to switch key assignments so the windows button became the alt button and the alt button became the apple button (so it'd be more like my MBP keyboard). I know there's a Mac version of the keyboard, but after rebate, I'll have this keyboard for 20 bucks...

Thanks in advance for any help,

Aiolos

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aiolos View Post

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Logitech Dinovo Keyboard for Notebooks. Unfortunately, it's the Windows version, so the keys are slightly off. I know that it should still work with the mac, but I was wondering if you guys know of a program I can use to reassign keys. For example, in the mac setup, the apple button is to the right of the alt button, but on the Dinovo keyboard I have, it's the other way. I was wondering if there was a way to switch key assignments so the windows button became the alt button and the alt button became the apple button (so it'd be more like my MBP keyboard). I know there's a Mac version of the keyboard, but after rebate, I'll have this keyboard for 20 bucks...

Thanks in advance for any help,

Aiolos

Here you go.

Apple link