Facebook problem

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I keep getting a error when I try to access notifications at the bottem of the home page, it shows I have 8 notifications there and on the icon with no way to clear it... Can someone confirm this on their phone

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    My 2 notifications cleared, once I looked at them.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

My 2 notifications cleared, once I looked at them.

How odd.... I deleted the app and reinstalled ... Same thing... Everything else functions normally , just the notifications page is messed up iPhone 3gs running 3.0 and facebook 3.0
  • Reply 3 of 4
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mercury7 View Post

How odd.... I deleted the app and reinstalled ... Same thing... Everything else functions normally , just the notifications page is messed up iPhone 3gs running 3.0 and facebook 3.0

That is odd. You have the exact same setup as I do. I have another friend who cannot even get the new FB app to load. He removed the old one and now the new one won't install. I don't know his iPhone model/version though.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I checked mac rumors and there is a handful of people having the problem....plus the one your friend is having.....This might be server related instead of a bug....I'll update if it starts working.....it did work after I first downloaded it