How likely is a Mac Pro update in the next year?
I have my mind set on buying an 8 core Mac pro sometime very soon, but some of my friends suggested waiting till January because usually around that time Apple has hardware updates and such for the desktops. Is it likely that Apple might have an update worth waiting for in January? The sooner I get my computer the better but if theres a chance I can get a better Mac Pro in a couple of months I would wait. Thanks!