Can't download Apple Special Event 2009

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I've been trying by various means since the event itself but I'm just unable to download the file properly. I've tried the stream, the podcast, a direct link provided by someone in Apple's support forums and directly from my iPhone. Nothing works.

If you have a quick read of the thread in Apple's forums you'll notice I'm not the only one having this problem. It appears, for the most part, to be affecting users outside the US.

Does anyone here have the same problem?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daniel84 View Post

I've been trying by various means since the event itself but I'm just unable to download the file properly.

From what link?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Apple's events have always been published that way ... "stream" only .... no option to download.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I was having the same problem, couldn't download it on my iphone or on my imac. Then about two days ago I tried again via itunes and it downloaded succesfully on both devices. I know this doesn't help you much but if you keep trying you might get it to work eventually!!!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Apple's events have always been published that way ... "stream" only .... no option to download.

Actually it's usually possible to download a podcast of all Apple events and keynotes from iTunes. Usually I have no problem doing this but this time is different. And in any case the stream didn't work either. The loading screen just hangs.

Having said that, the issue seems to have been dealt with in the UK.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post

From what link?

If you follow the link I supplied in my original post, you should find the link in that thread.