PowerMac G4 1GHz on Jan 22nd

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Hi all

Just to give you a heads up, <a href="http://www.macuser.co.uk"; target="_blank">MacUser UK</a> predicts new PowerMac G4s tomorrow with modest speed bumps up to a dual 1Ghz G4. They reckon it will be announced in a press release- keeping it very low profile.

I'm looking forward to it!

-Ed

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Wow. Another G4 rumor about when it'll be released.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    What Time?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I'm not.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    evil edevil ed Posts: 106member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>Wow. Another G4 rumor about when it'll be released.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Don't be so quick to sunb it. They don't make many predictions, and they're normally very close to the time of announcement, but they have a 100% track record.

Time will tell...
  • Reply 5 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by Evil Ed:

<strong>

Don't be so quick to sunb it. They don't make many predictions, and they're normally very close to the time of announcement, but they have a 100% track record.

Time will tell...</strong><hr></blockquote>

All I was saying was that there's so many rumors about release dates for the new Powermacs. Calm down alright?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    supersuper Posts: 82member
    Is there any chance we will see a revised mobo in this update ? I guess not if it's just the same chips speed bumped.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by super:

<strong>Is there any chance we will see a revised mobo in this update ? I guess not if it's just the same chips speed bumped.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Probably not if it's just a minor speed increase.