Best overall smart phone

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi to all,

I would like to know what smart phone everyone is using, if using one, and/or what do you think is the best smart phone off right now. I am currently using the T-mobile MDA and I think its alright. I am sure there are much better smart phones out there and thats why I wanted to see what others thought. The one complaint I have with the MDA is the processor speed grrr, could be quicker!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    bucetabuceta Posts: 141member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by miltonhork View Post

Hi to all,

I would like to know what smart phone everyone is using, if using one, and/or what do you think is the best smart phone off right now. I am currently using the T-mobile MDA and I think its alright. I am sure there are much better smart phones out there and thats why I wanted to see what others thought. The one complaint I have with the MDA is the processor speed grrr, could be quicker!

I am using an unlocked iphone 3G with t-mobile. There is no doubt in my mind that the only smartphone better than mine is the 3Gs. Everything else pales by comparison. That is, they are so far behind the curve it is truly pathetic and that includes the MDA or any other crap.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    What do you generally do with your smart phone? What's important to you-- ease of use, build quality, availability of lots of apps, availability of specific apps, battery life, size, screen resolution, connectivity?

For a lot of people, the iPhone does the best job of balancing all of those things, but if one or two take precedence for you, there might be better choices.

If you're unwilling to change carriers, there are definitely better choices.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    Depends on what you call best. The iPhone is the most capable device, but its on the least capable network.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    bucetabuceta Posts: 141member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BenRoethig View Post

Depends on what you call best. The iPhone is the most capable device, but its on the least capable network.

Just unlock it. Then you will have the phone that does everything the best.