What apps do you use the most?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
And why?

Here's mine.

iEmoji (emoticon app) - a recent download actually but I love it and the library of options are great. This one was .99

Facebook - almost daily I'm embarrassed to say. Free

Gamecenter - admittedly this one is fairly new but I'm a big video game junkie and this one is cool. I've been on it daily since I downloaded it. Game specs, cheats, game controls (beyond cool), news, reviews... blah blah blah. Free

Weather - daily so I know how to dress. It's the iPhone stock app

Measures (a currency, weights and measures tool) - I travel a lot for work so this is invaluable when I'm outside the country. I think this one was free??

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Post some home screenshots.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Post some home screenshots.

Okay, I left out Facebook and the stock iPhone weather app because I figured those ones were probably obvious. If you really want screens for them I'll post them but for the sake of keeping things sane I've just attached a couple of each of the other 3. I forgot to mention that if you use Gamefly to rent video games you can manage your account with gamecenter as well although using Gamefly isn't necessary for the app, it's useful either way. That and the Measures app is actually .99. I think I said it was free in my first message.

Gamecenter

iEmoji

Measures

• Reply 3 of 4
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    I use Shazam quite a lot on my two hour drive to work, I've often heard a song then downloaded it from iTunes and listened to it again or referred to my list of saved tags when shopping for CD's.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

I use Shazam quite a lot on my two hour drive to work, I've often heard a song then downloaded it from iTunes and listened to it again or referred to my list of saved tags when shopping for CD's.

Yeah, Shazam is great. I don't use it as often as I could. I'm moving it to my 1st page of apps right now.