N'Sync NOT in Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sorry for all the exclamation points but this is great news!

[quote]

Fatone said the band had visited the set of Attack Of The Clones and were going to do a small scene.

He said: "I'm going to make it officially known they dropped it because people made a big deal about it.

"We're not going to be in it and I'm not going to comment on it any more."

<hr></blockquote>

<a href="http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_491817.html?menu=entertainment.music.latestpopn ews" target="_blank">http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_491817.html?menu=entertainment.music.latestpopn ews</a>

For once whining and bitching actually paid off!!!! (uh oh, I hope AI members don't get any ideas )

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Awww, did the wittle n'syncy winky get his feewers hurt? Fuk 'im. God bless all those who mounted the offensive - may your offspring receive a thousand blessings!

&gt;: )
  • Reply 2 of 6
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Good! I was pissed enough they let Britney Spears' boyfriend play Legellas in LOTR.

Jeff
  • Reply 3 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by jeffyboy:

<strong>I was pissed enough they let Britney Spears' boyfriend play Legellas in LOTR.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Justin Timberlake did not play Legolas. That was some guy named Orlando Bloom. But just imagine if he had. :eek:
  • Reply 4 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Good. There was no reason to have them in it.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Doesn't matter. The attitude there is "Hey wouldn't it be cool if N'Sync was in the movie" "Yea lets do that, cool".

It's not if they are or are not in it but the fact that Lucas thinks walk on hokie crap is okay in his movie.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Super Flippy- He did look a little like him, though, didn't he? Leg. is my favorite LOTR character, I wish he'd been used a little more.

God, cameos by cheesy celebs would be the last nail in the Star Wars coffin for me.

Jeff