One to One Availability

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm wondering if others are having trouble getting One to One appointments? My store doesn't have ANY appointments currently available, and the website won't let me select another store. Love to know what other's experience has been.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    The program has been hugely popular, leading them to change the parameters earlier this year (an in-store purchase now is required).

The store I often go to is also sometimes very busy for a week or two, then suddenly they have a few days completely open. I guess it depends on the size of the store, the number of staff embers qualified to instruct, and the level of the program the customer wants help with.

I go for final Cut Studio and there seems to be only one instructor at my store, so there are stretches when I can't get a slot. However, for about 100 bucks for a year, if I can get even 5 slots I feel it's money well-spent (not including my transport costs: the nearest store is 3 hours away by bullet train). I just prepare carefully for the session and walk in with a list of questions.