Mac DVD rip with Elgato support

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I have hundreds of dvds stacked in my tv cabinet. Yesterday I decided that I should create a network of all my movies in my computer so everyone wireless unit connected to my wifi network can stream the movies. I had bought the Elgato several years ago to convert some movies. an to be honest I found it quiet excellent to be around it literally accelerates the conversation times. So, my question is if I can find a software to rip my dvds to my Imac through Elgato Turbo. It usually gives me CSS errors. Is there a way to get around it? So that I can rip a dvd in high definition in 10 to 20 minutes instead of hours...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ditallow View Post

I have hundreds of dvds stacked in my tv cabinet. Yesterday I decided that I should create a network of all my movies in my computer so everyone wireless unit connected to my wifi network can stream the movies. I had bought the Elgato several years ago to convert some movies. an to be honest I found it quiet excellent to be around it literally accelerates the conversation times. So, my question is if I can find a software to rip my dvds to my Imac through Elgato Turbo. It usually gives me CSS errors. Is there a way to get around it? So that I can rip a dvd in high definition in 10 to 20 minutes instead of hours...

What's the rush? Don't you like a good conversation?