Afraid of iPod Touch burning out or just paranoid? Please advise
I just bought an 8 gig iPod touch 3rd gen. And have noticed that the rubber stripping between the case and the screen on one side is totally compressed in and not flush with the top of the face. As a result there seems to be a ton of lint collecting in the gap next to the screen already. I have read quite a bit on i Touches and iPhones burning out on account of lint buildup. What I am wondering is should I send it back and request a new one or would that be an overreaction? Thanks for your time.