Most Reliable Source to Hire iPhone App Developers

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hello all, I'm new on here, but a long time reader. I don't know about you, but I've been trying to find a source which lists legitimate, skilled and competent iPhone App developers for hire. If I have somehow missed this consolidated site, please be so kind as to point me in the right direction. I'm trying to get some fairly simple, but aesthetically demanding apps (think the "zen garden" app in terms of complexity) developed quickly, and for whatever reason, it is difficult to find "the place" where all of the talented up and coming app developers congregate so I can start getting some price quotes. I am also looking for something that is US based. If anyone has any leads, please email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
    I don't know any sources being better than Rent-a-Coder.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Hi Ivan, thanks for the quick reply. I heard that places like rentacoder and elance are sort of the less attractive approach to hiring a coder. Is there more of a widely accepted method used to interviewing and hiring someone to develop the app. I simply don't know where to being, but would like to know my alternatives to the dating site types such as elance and rentacoder.

Shmeck

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ivan.rnn01 View Post

I don't know any sources being better than Rent-a-Coder.

• Reply 3 of 3
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shmeckle View Post

Hi Ivan, thanks for the quick reply. I heard that places like rentacoder and elance are sort of the less attractive approach to hiring a coder. Is there more of a widely accepted method used to interviewing and hiring someone to develop the app. I simply don't know where to being, but would like to know my alternatives to the dating site types such as elance and rentacoder.

Shmeck

Ah, you see? Nicole's joined us to answer all your questions.

Fun and luck with all your projects.