Board Appearance

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Is there anyway to change the way this forum appears? The light blue on light blueish grey frankly sucks. I like the content of this place-- there seem to be a lot of people here that are really on the ball. But the appearance makes it less desirable than it could be.

Edit: the color scheme is exactly as a number of Apple products were about ten years ago. Looking at it reminds me of my beloved G4 Cube. I actually like the scheme. But not for reading.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jashue View Post

Is there anyway to change the way this forum appears? The light blue on light blueish grey frankly sucks. I like the content of this place-- there seem to be a lot of people here that are really on the ball. But the appearance makes it less desirable than it could be.

Edit: the color scheme is exactly as a number of Apple products were about ten years ago. Looking at it reminds me of my beloved G4 Cube. I actually like the scheme. But not for reading.

That's interesting. It was originally put this way (in 2004 IIRC) explicitly because most at the time agreed it was better for reading. Also check your monitor color corrections, it is a gray on gray scheme, that might help because if color balance is off that can make font rendering a bit off too.