Will the Case or anti-glare invisiblesheild protect iPhone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I am a new iPhone owner,love my iPhone very much,so I wanna to know how the case or invisiblesheild effect . Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    floorjackfloorjack Posts: 2,726member
    I have a first gen iPhone. I had a case and it broke. So I removed it and the phone is fine. I also used screen protectors at first. But gave that up. If you're not a ponce wrt scratches that you can't see well unless look for them I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    [please delete, double post]
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Invisible Shield protects from external scratches, but provides no coverage for drop damage.

Cases provide protection from drops, but do little to protect it from face scratches. No matter what, neither form protects phone damage from face first falls, so watch out.

I use a screen protector + SwitchEasy Vulcan case.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I personally think that a iphone case is important.

I have two cases for my iPhone - a silicone case and a hard plastic case. They all works fine.

Sillicon case is soft and cheap , so smooth, light and protects iphone from scratch & many incidents. I can remove it whenever i wish.and plastic case is more firm to ant-damage.And you can plus a front invisibleshield for it. It's here--www.plusthing.com ,last week,I got 2 gifts for free--a front invisibleshield and a winding device when I purchase a wonderful case for my iPhone! Haha