The Bigger Picture "iPad"

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The iPad has a USB. It connects with the 10w USB connector and there are many attachments for the USB.

What people are really missing here and I am just "Spit Balling" is that the iPad is designed to use WiFI and 3G as its communication platform for transferring data. So if you want that movie on your computer to be on you iPad it is done wireless. If you have an iPad and you on on an air plane and you left you MacBook at home with the awake for network processes feature on, you can communicate to you MacBook through your iPad and upload anything you really want including any movies or tv shows you have saved on said MacBook.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:

you can communicate to you MacBook through your iPad

Can you do it wirelessly or again as with the iPhone you have to sync only with cable ?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I petition for no more cable!

Sign here lol

No really the newer gadgets like the iPad has no need for cable except to charge.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    As long as it works with the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard I'll be very happy.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

As long as it works with the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard I'll be very happy.

It works great with the Wireless Key Board.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RussellSakay View Post

The iPad has a USB. It connects with the 10w USB connector and there are many attachments for the USB.

What people are really missing here and I am just "Spit Balling" is that the iPad is designed to use WiFI and 3G as its communication platform for transferring data. So if you want that movie on your computer to be on you iPad it is done wireless. If you have an iPad and you on on an air plane and you left you MacBook at home with the awake for network processes feature on, you can communicate to you MacBook through your iPad and upload anything you really want including any movies or tv shows you have saved on said MacBook.

Yeah, so if you torrent a file or rip a DVD just download it over the wireless internet right onto your iPad in the plane. You're living in a make-believe world man.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Yeah, so if you torrent a file or rip a DVD just download it over the wireless internet right onto your iPad in the plane. You're living in a make-believe world man.

You can purchase movies from iTunes or NetFlix and upload them to your iPad.