Developers Wanted - AppIris

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am looking for some developers that would like to have their applications featured on my upcoming site. The site is for app deals and sales, and I will be trying to add a new one everyday. When I can get a few developers and their apps on board, that is when I will be looking to launch the site.

At the moment, the site is unknown. Once I have maybe five to ten developers willing to help out by listing their apps, I will get the site submitted to every major Apple news site I know of. I don't know how it is going to go, but I have put enough money into this site with hosting and everything, its worth a shot.

For one day when I feature your site, the app will need to be discounted to a certain amount. You can choose the amount you wish to sell it for. This will be a great way to fly up the App Store rankings and possibly earn more in one day than any other before it.

You can view the site at http://appiris.com/

Once I have the required number of developers I will close the site and leave it posted with a launch date. Once the launch date comes, there will be an app featured everyday for the life of the site.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.