Finally!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
iPad preorder is this March 15!

Sale will be April 4th! for WiFi (ONLY)

As far as pre-order is concerned, you don't need the funds up front. Pick or Phone Sale will be allowed on the 4th. There will be plenty iPads to go around!

I am getting the 64 MB WiFI iPad. Never had much use for 3G or its payments,

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RussellSakay View Post

iPad preorder is this March 15!

Sale will be April 4th! for WiFi (ONLY)

As far as pre-order is concerned, you don't need the funds up front. Pick or Phone Sale will be allowed on the 4th. There will be plenty iPads to go around!

I am getting the 64 MB WiFI iPad. Never had much use for 3G or its payments,

If you get "the 64 MB WiFI iPad", you will have been stiffed... You probably mean 64GB.

I'll consider one when 1) it does multitasking, 2) it comes with 10 times as much (affordable) memory, 3) it's got a faster CPU, and 4) when Flash applications on the internet have largely been replaced by HTML5. Not before.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post

If you get "the 64 MB WiFI iPad", you will have been stiffed... You probably mean 64GB.

I'll consider one when 1) it does multitasking, 2) it comes with 10 times as much (affordable) memory, 3) it's got a faster CPU, and 4) when Flash applications on the internet have largely been replaced by HTML5. Not before.

Or... you get your hands on one and find it useful/enjoyable, the price comes down a bit, and you develop an extreme case of gadget lust.

Background processing for 3rd party apps (what you've called multi-tasking) is appealing. But, for the sake of an analogy, would you not get cable simply because it doesn't carry some channels? Even if it still offered the best channel line-up?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post

umm, yea 64 GB. anyways, I am sure it will be like the iPod you can play music in the background while using apps.