Help to plan my life and the goals I want to reach!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hey there!

I'm looking for a programme to the Mac OS that has a nice interface and is easy to use (like the iLife suit is) but with nice results.

My head is full of things right now and I want to organize my projects, both the ones that I see myself doing in the future (like big career projects) but also the stuff I'm doing this month or next.

I might be vague, but basically, I want a nice programme that helps me with all of this, where I can type down "goal" and then I can type down how to reach that goal... sort of. It doesn't hurt if it has more advanced stuff than that as well! But sort of a to-do list but more advanced than the one's you have in iPhone and also with a nice interface that works on a iMac 27inch.

I'm new to Mac and is so far very happy with it. I use iCal and Mail, for example. I also use the iPhone, however, the iCal feature is not so good in that phone - at least not compared to the computer version, so I'm using Pocket informant instead. But it's hard to get a nice view on your projects use using the phone!

But if the programme I'm requesting can sync with the phone, it would definitely be veeery nice, but not a must.

Thanks!

Comments