Saturday Delivery for iPAD not available!

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
So I ordered two iPads the morning we could do so with all the extras. I patiently await their arrival... ok one with wifi only and one with 3g.

So I am expecting one on Saturday... but no such luck. I get this email mail that says UPS does not delivery on Saturday in my area.

Now this is a load, I know I have gotten packages before and I know FedEx delivers on Saturday. I live in Norman, OK... not the foot hills of some remote mountain top!

I could have preordered for delivery in the Apple Store 45 minutes from my house and would have if I had known!

I am so unhappy with this failed promise of delivery on Saturday!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Was the email from UPS? If not, I'd call UPS (especially if you've got deliveries before on Saturday) and ask them.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

Was the email from UPS? If not, I'd call UPS (especially if you've got deliveries before on Saturday) and ask them.

Thanks... I did that this morning and they confirmed they don't and that there pickup center is also closed on the weekend! Wonder how they stay in business.... FEDEX is open!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Wow, sorry man, that does suck. It'll be a long weekend for you.

Hopefully you'll have someone at home to sign for the package on Monday if you're not there. I doubt they will just leave it.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    dr millmossdr millmoss Posts: 5,403member
    Who sent you the e-mail, Apple or UPS? When did it arrive?
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

Who sent you the e-mail, Apple or UPS? When did it arrive?

Apple sent email...
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wagnercv View Post

Apple sent email...

yesterday...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wagnercv View Post

Apple sent email...

When? (He asks again, to the sound of teeth extraction.)
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Thursday April 1....
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Anyone know what time these things are supposed to show up Sat? My UPS tracking says "Express", which on UPS' site says, "before 10:30 or before noon"...is that right? We can expect these in the morning?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitlnoize View Post

Anyone know what time these things are supposed to show up Sat? My UPS tracking says "Express", which on UPS' site says, "before 10:30 or before noon"...is that right? We can expect these in the morning?

Look under your bed.