How long is the line in the Apple store near you?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I just drove by the Apple store in Pasadena, CA at around 9:30pm PT, and the line to get in for one of the first iPad's had just started forming. KABC-TV had three vans out front and the employees inside the store were taking down the entire iPhone/MacBook window advertising.

I don't know if I want to wait for hours on end tomorrow morning. Actually, I do know that I don't want to wait at all, but I also want the darn thing. lol... I wish I wasn't out of this:

How is it in your town?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    bushman4bushman4 Posts: 858member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crunch View Post

I just drove by the Apple store in Pasadena, CA at around 9:30pm PT, and the line to get in for one of the first iPad's had just started forming. KABC-TV had three vans out front and the employees inside the store were taking down the entire iPhone/MacBook window advertising.

I don't know if I want to wait for hours on end tomorrow morning. Actually, I do know that I don't want to wait at all, but I also want the darn thing. lol... I wish I wasn't out of this:

How is it in your town?

Don't expect the lines you had for the IPHONES as this was a PRE-ORDER item.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Our Apple Store is in a strip mall, so to speak, and each year I've waited about 12hrs to be the first person. Now they aren't letting anybody stand in line until 7am to get the iPad. What a bunch of shitheads.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    I got here only an hour ago, I'm 5th in line and now there are 200 people behind me.