The next iPhone event - date?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
OK, so I've been reading about the next Apple event which will include the next generation iPhone and some say that it will be on June 27th, others on June 28th, other on June 7th or 4th. So what is the date? What should I believe?

I am not asking when the next iPhone will be available in the stores I am asking when is it going to be announced, or with other words when is the next Apple Event(SHOW)?

Or just simply can you tell me if you know when are the next few Apple events?

Thank you

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
  • Reply 2 of 3
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    No one knows, but the date of the next iPhone's release has traditionally been announced at Apple's World Wide Developers Conference in early June. The iPhone itself has then become available about a month after that. Apple hasn't announced a schedule for this summer's WWDC, but it will probably be in the same rough time frame.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    Frank above already mentioned this. While there is nothing to indicate hardware announcements, a delivery date on 4.0 will be interesting to hear about.

Since we are only talking a few hours I will say no more. Afterwards we might want to guess.

Your question actually interest me because the iPad is a bust for me right now. To little RAM to invest in it at the moment. So maybe I will update my 3G instead.

Dave