Anyone's BTO MBP ship yet?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I ordered a 15" i7 w/ the high res glossy screen and 500GB 7200 drive the morning of the announcements?

It hasn't changed state on the order status site yet and Apple's recharged my credit card already? has anyone's shipped yet?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    Nope, but I ordered the next morning - 15" HR Matte i5 w/ 128 SSD. I have 1-3 days for shipping. I noticed though that the standard configurations are already in stores though, so I hope these babys get shipped soon.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Just checked and now mine is "Prepared for Shipment"!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tacojohn View Post

Just checked and now mine is "Prepared for Shipment"!

I got 15" hi-res glossy, everything else stock. I'm going to throw in a 7200 500 gig drive I got myself. It's leaving via FedEx in Shanghai now! I called Apple and they upgraded me to 2-day shipping FREE and threw in a few power adapter for my MacBook since my power adapter for MB just died, coincidentally this Tuesday. Now that's customer service.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aquatic View Post

I got 15" hi-res glossy, everything else stock. I'm going to throw in a 7200 500 gig drive I got myself. It's leaving via FedEx in Shanghai now! I called Apple and they upgraded me to 2-day shipping FREE and threw in a few power adapter for my MacBook since my power adapter for MB just died, coincidentally this Tuesday. Now that's customer service.

Yeah? I got 2 day shipping too, but it's not set for delivery until Tuesday? is this normal? Or should I call them?