Colin Quinn Show

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Did anyone else watch the new Colin Quinn Show? It was ****ing hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard at a network TeeVee show in a while. Way way way more politically incorrect than Politically Incorrect.

And for you mindless Bush haters out there there was this great segment where they took the audio Bush's speech from China and showed scenes from that homemade pro wrestling video you see on TeeVee. ****ing hilarious!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    No one watched?
  • Reply 2 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by Scott H.:

<strong>No one watched?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I did not. I didn't even know Colin Quinn had a show. What channel is it on?(I am assuming NBC) I might check it out but I usually do not watch too much TV.
  • Reply 3 of 18
    Accidently taped it. Just watched it a little while ago. Good show.
  • Reply 4 of 18
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I'll watch it next week.
  • Reply 5 of 18
    It's live too. On NBC.
  • Reply 6 of 18
    I saw it. I chuckled for a while. I liked the cab driver bit.
  • Reply 7 of 18
    steve666steve666 Posts: 2,600member
    That town forum sketch was the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a long, long time.......................
  • Reply 8 of 18
    I think Colin Quinn is stupid...Norm Mcdonald ran circles around him as anchor of .Weekend Update.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    Well yea. Norm was the greatest at weekend update. Colin is still funny though.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:

<strong>I think Colin Quinn is stupid...Norm Mcdonald ran circles around him as anchor of .Weekend Update.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Um, what about Dennis Miller? I'd have to say those two schmoes couldn't hold a candle to him.
  • Reply 11 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:

<strong>I think Colin Quinn is stupid...Norm Mcdonald ran circles around him as anchor of .Weekend Update.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I never liked Norm McDonald.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    Norm is great, just watch Dirty Work. I can't believe they canceled his show after only 3 seasons. It was the funniese
  • Reply 13 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:

<strong>Norm is great, just watch Dirty Work. I can't believe they canceled his show after only 3 seasons. It was the funniese</strong><hr></blockquote>

It is very sad.
  • Reply 14 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:

<strong>Norm is great, just watch Dirty Work. I can't believe they canceled his show after only 3 seasons. It was the funniese</strong><hr></blockquote>

I always thought that movie was pretty stupid.
  • Reply 15 of 18
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I'm surprised his show made it 3 seasons! :eek:
  • Reply 16 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

I always thought that movie was pretty stupid.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It was directed by Bob Sagot.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    Norms hummor is hard to "get". I "get" it but then again I'm so much smarter than your average AI member.
  • Reply 18 of 18
    casecomcasecom Posts: 314member
    [quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:

<strong>

Um, what about Dennis Miller? I'd have to say those two schmoes couldn't hold a candle to him.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Um, what about Chevy Chase and Jane Curtin?