creating and selling an iPad application

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
I am currently in the process of developing an iPad game application. This is my first venture into the business side of applications. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to sell the application to Apple or another company? Any advice is appreciated........

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by halfpint77 View Post

I am currently in the process of developing an iPad game application. This is my first venture into the business side of applications. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to sell the application to Apple or another company? Any advice is appreciated........

Apple does not do games. However, your game must be sold through the iTunes App Store. I would suggest that you check with Apple to discern the approval process. If you want to find a buyer for your game title, then the iPad developer forums might be a good place to start.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

Apple does not do games. However, your game must be sold through the iTunes App Store. I would suggest that you check with Apple to discern the approval process. If you want to find a buyer for your game title, then the iPad developer forums might be a good place to start.

Thank you for your reply! You have pointed me in the right direction............