Does GMail Always Suck?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So whenever I try to do something other than check my mail, whether it's replying, creating a new label (folder), etc etc it always says "Still working..." but never does anything. Does anyone else have this issue? I have barely even used 1% of the available space.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    mkeathmkeath Posts: 60member
    Never had that problem before. What browser are you using?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    theshepherdtheshepherd Posts: 164member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

So whenever I try to do something other than check my mail, whether it's replying, creating a new label (folder), etc etc it always says "Still working..." but never does anything. Does anyone else have this issue? I have barely even used 1% of the available space.

I've used gmail since 2005, haven't had any problems.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Weird. I wonder what the deal is. I have a fast enough system with enough memory, even though this should not make a huge deal (2.4 GHz Core2Duo, 2 GB RAM).Maybe I will opt to use Apple's Mail program to try to do all my emailing rather than on Googles website.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Posts: 1,772member
    If you're using Safari, try a better web browser.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    talksense101talksense101 Posts: 1,738member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

Safari has nothing to do with it and I use it regularly. Since you are on Windows, I recommend you install CCleaner and clear out your machine especially the prefetch data. Reset your browser settings to default and if the problem still persists, it is your network connection. There are too many permutations and combinations to blindly figure out what is wrong with your network.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mkeath View Post

Never had that problem before. What browser are you using?

Same here, its probably his browser - I tend to use Firefox mostly or Chrome from time to time.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    le studiosle studios Posts: 199member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

Safari is a better browser and after tomorrow it will the world's best browser!
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LE Studios View Post

Safari is a better browser and after tomorrow it will the world's best browser!

And Chevy will be the world's best auto..