iPhone 4 - UNLIMITED Supply on 6/24!!!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I just returned from my local Shack. I was there to inquire about pre-ordering an iPhone 4 tomorrow. I was told that the full info would be available later today, after they receive it locally.

Also, the worker said that unlike the release of other phones, there would be unlimited supply available for pre-orders. All pre-orders will be guaranteed to be available on the 24th in the store. She mentioned another phone that was recently released, stating, that The Shack only had 500 of them, company-wide, on the day of it's release.

I was wondering about that, since WalMart, Apple, ATT, The Shack, and Best Buy would all have them on "opening day".

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMick View Post

... The Shack only had 500 of them, company-wide, on the day of it's release.

Are you sure? That's less than one per store.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    imickimick Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

Are you sure? That's less than one per store.

That's what they told me about a "previous phone".

By the way, they took my name and info tonight, and will put me on the list tomorrow. I don't even have to go in!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    imickimick Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMick View Post

the worker said that unlike the release of other phones, there would be unlimited supply available for pre-orders. All pre-orders will be guaranteed to be available on the 24th in the store.

The local Shack called today to tell me that they could NOT fill my order. No specific reason was given. It was probably a misinformed employee.

It's a good thing that I reserved one at my local Apple Store!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Current news is Apple releases redesigned Mac mini with HDMI port starting at $699. For information visit this link which is gives more details to you.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/archi.../f-3-p-34.html