It seems people are loving the iPad

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
According to an article I was reading on Technologizer, customer satisfaction for the iPad is extremely high. None of the artificially created issues like the lack of Flash do not seem to be an issue. I know I am extremely happy with mine. Anyone else see the article?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mac Voyer View Post

According to an article I was reading on Technologizer, customer satisfaction for the iPad is extremely high. None of the artificially created issues like the lack of Flash do not seem to be an issue. I know I am extremely happy with mine. Anyone else see the article?

Conversation related to iPads in my experience is extraordinarily positive among my non-nerd friends/acquaintances who either own, or plan to buy one. I thought it was cool from the start but I'm a bit surprised at the tone of conversation regarding it, especially from my non-Mac friends. I think it's a home run for Apple and future revisions will only get better.

Disclaimer: I don't own one, but I probably will pick one up at some point since my wife and kids are really taken with it (I am too but gadget addiction is one of my tragic flaws...).