state farm insurance for iphone 4G

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Dose state farm still offer insurance if so can someone give me an agent that will let me get it?

I read on these fourms that is now closed that people have gotten it to work. They cover once over $499.00 though

Mine is 4G 16GB cost maybe $600

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Hi my name is Camille. I work for a State Farm office in Illinois. YES we do insure the iPhone. In Illinois your phone would cost $39 a year to insure. If you are in Illinois please contact me and we can get it insured for you. anyone else in Illinois reading this and you wnat to get insurance please send me a message and I can help you out.

I was also reading that people were saying that they thought if their phone was over 3 months old that we could not insure it. That is NOT true. As long as you can produce a receipt with the phone info and the serial number we can insure it even if you bought it 6 months ago.

Camille

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sillyshyguyme View Post

Dose state farm still offer insurance if so can someone give me an agent that will let me get it?

I read on these fourms that is now closed that people have gotten it to work. They cover once over $499.00 though

Mine is 4G 16GB cost maybe $600