iPhone 4 Troubles Have Nothing to do with Antenna

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Speaking as a real Apple Fanboy, I think when we defend the iPhone 4 we have our heads in the sand. This is one of the most troublesome handsets I have ever purchased.

1. Apple has given me two phones with proximity detector problems. This issue is really f***ing annoying. Especially when talking to someone with an iPhone 4 too.

2. My Apple 3GS worked perfectly through my Infiniti G37 Bluetooth. Now the iPhone 4 voice quality makes it impossible for users to understand what I am saying, so I am using the white headset. Using the 3GS for this purpose would be an upgrade.

3. My phone is dropping calls, alot.

4. Last night my phone was set with a wake up alarm and somehow powered off during the night and would not power on without me holding down the home and power button for several seconds.

These problems are all on my SECOND iPhone 4. Apple has screwed the pooch on this product. Its like they added new features but never tested to see if the old features still work.

I own:

iPad 3G-Works Great

Macbook Air-Works Great

Macbook Pro-Works Great

iPhone 3GS-Works Great

iPod Touch-Works Great

iPhone 4-POS

This is one of the worst products I have ever purchased. I might buy an external battery pack for my 3GS and return the phone and wait for the next version.

"if you bought an iPhone 4 and don't like it, bring it back" la la la

I love Apple but think this phone sucks.