Best MacBook Pro stand for TALL guy

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hi friends, I'm six and a half feet with a 15 inch MacBook pro and have looked at the Rain Design mStand ( love the design, looks like Apple made it), the iLevel (uglier, but okay) and Logitech N110 (maybe not even suitable for a MacBook pro?). My questions are, (1) which stand will bring the screen closest to me eye level and (2) which will be easier to prop up on a book or two?

Love the machine but my neck needs a friend. BIG THANKS in advance to this Apple newbie!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    why not lower your chair instead?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by arthurpjohnson View Post

Hi friends, I'm six and a half feet with a 15 inch MacBook pro and have looked at the Rain Design mStand ( love the design, looks like Apple made it), the iLevel (uglier, but okay) and Logitech N110 (maybe not even suitable for a MacBook pro?). My questions are, (1) which stand will bring the screen closest to me eye level and (2) which will be easier to prop up on a book or two?

Love the machine but my neck needs a friend. BIG THANKS in advance to this Apple newbie!

There is a stand made in the states I believe in San Francisco perfect for you. Contact Apple for the info.